The Indiana Department of Workforce Development provides the Unemployment Insurance poster, free of charge. You may download it from this website. For your convenience many other required posters can also be downloaded from this site.
- Unemployment Insurance Poster (English)
- Unemployment Insurance Poster (Spanish)
- Equal Employment Poster (English)
- Equal Employment Poster (Spanish)
- Workers Compensation Poster (English)
- Workers Compensation Poster (Spanish)
- DOL posters (Child Labor, IOSHA, Minimum Wage)
Posting requirements vary by statute, not all employers are covered by each of the Department’s statutes and may not be required to post a specific notice. For example, some small businesses may not be covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act and would not be subject to the Act’s posting requirements.
For more information about poster requirements or other compliance assistance matters, please contact the U.S. Department of Labor by phone at 1-888-9SBREFA (1-888-972-7332).