The Indiana Department of Revenue (DOR) offers multiple options to securely remit taxes electronically using DOR’s e-services portal, INTIME, and via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
More information is available in the Electronic Payment Guide.
The Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine, known as INTIME, is the Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) e-services portal. INTIME provides access to manage and pay individual income, and various corporate and business tax obligations. See INTIME user guides:
- Step-by-step guides are available:
- Make a Bill Payment Without Logging in to INTIME
- Create an INTIME Logon
- Set Up a Payment Plan with INTIME
- Comprehensive INTIME user guides are also available.
- INTIME User Guide for Alcohol, Cigarette, and Other Tobacco Products Tax Customers
- INTIME User Guide for Business Customers
- INTIME User Guide for CGE and TTG Customers
- INTIME User Guide for Electronic Cigarette Tax Registration
- INTIME User Guide for Fuel Tax Customers
- INTIME User Guide for Individual Income Tax Customers
Ready to access the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine?Make a Payment via INTIME
Electronic Funds Transfer
EFT provides business customers another option to quickly and securely pay their taxes. With a number of tax obligations required to be paid electronically, many businesses use the program for its speed and convenience. EFT program details are available in the Electronic Payment Guide.