Paying Your Tax Bill
Do you have a tax bill from DOR? DOR offers customers several payment options, including payment plans for liabilities over $100. Here are your payment options:
- Pay online quickly and easily using your checking or savings account (bank/ACH—no fees) or your debit/credit card (fees apply) through INTIME, DOR’s e-services portal.
- You do not need to create an INTIME logon to make a payment.
- Please read our handy step-by-step guide, Make a Bill Payment Without Logging in to INTIME, then visit intime.dor.in.gov to get started.
- Send in a payment by the due date with a check or money order.
- Make a payment in person at one of DOR’s district offices using cash (exact change only), personal or cashier’s check, money order, and debit/credit cards (fees apply).*
- Call DOR Customer Service and make a payment over the phone using your debit/credit card (fees apply).*
- You can set up a payment plan if you owe more than $100. The most efficient way to set up a payment plan is through INTIME, DOR’s e-services portal.
- You will need to either have or create a login to access the payment plan functions on INTIME.
- If needed, please read these handy step-by-step guides:
- Create an INTIME Logon
- Set Up a Payment Plan with INTIME
- Then, visit intime.dor.in.gov to get started.
- If you are currently on a payment plan and wish to incorporate your most recent tax bill, you will need to visit one of DOR’s district offices or call DOR Customer Service.*
Be sure to have the following information available when you access INTIME, call DOR, or visit a district office:
- Your taxpayer identification number or Social Security number
- The liability number or warrant number (found on your bill or other notice).
*During peak periods, DOR customers may experience extended wait times for telephone or in-person service. Appointments are available for district office visits. For your convenience, DOR recommends using INTIME, DOR’s e-services portal, which is available 24/7 for payments (including estimated payments), payment plan enrollment, or other transactions.
- New and Small Business Education Center
- Pay Business and Corporate Taxes with INTIME
- Pay Individual Income Tax with INTIME
- Frequently Asked Questions: Billings
- Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Rights and Responsibilities of an Indiana Taxpayer
- Taxpayer Advocate Office