School Medicaid Claiming Resources
- Medicaid Reimbursements per School Corporation Report - Reimbursements for IEP medical services (first ten pages) and IndianaMAC (last five pages).
- Federal Medical Assistance Percentage (FMAP) Rates 2009-2022 - Federal Medicaid match rates for mandated school medical services.
- What is IndianaMAC? A two-page overview of school-based Medicaid Administrative Claiming
- Parent Information Sheet: Why Are Schools Billing Medicaid? - English | Spanish
School Medicaid Claiming Manuals
- Medicaid Billing Tool Kit, 23rd Edition - The Tool Kit discusses Indiana Medicaid billing requirements for covered medical services required by a student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) and includes practitioner qualifications, billing requirements, and documentation details per Medicaid-covered IEP service category.
- IndianaMAC Random Moment Time Study Participant Manual - The RMTS Participant Manual explains the role of school staff selected to participate in the IndianaMAC time study.