Electronic Filing Information
New Requirement: All Applications Must Be Filed Online
Starting July 1, 2020, Indiana Code requires all applications to be filed electronically, unless it imposes an undue hardship. Please email email@example.com or call 317-232-2222 for any filing questions.
Building Plan Review No Longer Accepting Walk-Ins
The Building Plan Review section will not be accepting walk-ins until further notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Advantages of Online Filing
- Communication via email (resulting in faster turnaround time by eliminating mail)
- Ability to file a project 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Multiple uploads allowed per filing
- State project number given instantly
- Environmental considerations (nearly 100% paperless process)
- Fees payable by credit card or electronic-check
Email the Building Plan Review section at email@example.com if you do not receive a project confirmation email within 4–5 business days.
For more information about how to electronically file a project, or information on new charges, visit the Design Release Service website.
For information on fees, please view the fee schedule.
For information on real-time plan submissions and releases, visit the Project Activity page.