Application for Industrialized Buildings / Mobile Structures
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
except state-observed holidays
Indiana Dept. of Homeland Security
Indiana Government Center-South, Room E208
302 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2739
Call us: 317-232-1407
Email us: email@example.com
Please allow 48 hours for a response, and do not leave multiple voicemails or send multiple emails.
Visit us: Schedule an appointment online before you visit to conduct business with IDHS. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Increased Shipping Times
Shipping times for industrialized building seals have increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic and delays by the delivery service. The IDHS Code Enforcement section acknowledges the inconvenience and appreciates your patience during this time. If an order has not arrived within 3 weeks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If ready to apply online, please have the following information ready:
- Information about the manufacturer of the facility
- Information about location of the facility
- Manufacturer/facility contact Information
- An electronic copy of the floor plan(s) will be needed for the Code Design Release, so please ensure this information is available before starting the application process.
Other important information when filing the online application:
- You must use Internet Explorer.
- Keep all information at hand when filing. If the web application times out, all information must be retyped.
- For questions regarding the online application for industrialized buildings/mobile structures, please email email@example.com.
- To use this service, instant access and credit card fees will apply that are separate from the normal fees.
- If experiencing technical difficulties using the application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Online Application for Industrialized Buildings/Mobile Structures
Note: You must use Internet Explorer for the application to work properly.