Industrialized Building System or Mobile Structure Application
1. If ready to apply online please have the following information ready:
- Information about the manufacturer of the facility.
- Information about location of the facility.
- Manufacturer / facility contact Information.
- An electronic copy of the floor plan(s) will be needed for the Code Design Release, so please ensure this information is available before starting the application process.
2. Other important information when filing the online application:
- Keep all information at hand when filing. If the web application times out, all information must be re-typed.
- For questions regarding the online application for industrialized buildings / mobile structures, please contact email@example.com .
- To use this service, instant access and credit card fees will apply that are separate from the normal fees.
- If experiencing technical difficulties using the application, contact DfbsDatabase@dhs.in.gov for assistance.
File a Hard Copy of Application
- Print Construction Design Release Application for Industrialized Building Systems or Mobile Structures
- Purchase Certification Labels (Seals) for Industrialized Buildings & Mobile Structures
- Manufactured Home Consumer Complaint Form
For general questions, call 317-232-6422.