Clear Path 465 (Interstate 465 & 69 Northeast)
The proposed Clear Path 465 project includes added travel lanes on I-465 from the White River Bridge (approximately 2.4 miles west of I-69) to Fall Creek (approximately 2.15 miles south of I-69) on the northeast side of Indianapolis.
Portions of I-69 will be reconstructed between I-465 and 82nd Street (Exit 201) to accommodate a modified I-465 & I-69 interchange configuration.
Project Maps and Alternatives
- Project Overview
- I-465 Mainline
- I-69 South to I-465 Ramps
- I-465 East to I-69 North/82nd St.
- I-465 East to Binford South
- I-465 North to I-69 North/82nd St.
- Binford North to I-465 West
- I-69 South/82nd St. to Binford South
Preliminary Project Schedule
- Summer 2017 - Conduct stakeholder and public meetings
- Fall 2017 - Selection of preferred alternative
- Spring 2019 - Publish Draft Environmental Assessment (EA), hold public hearing
- Summer 2019 - Publish Final EA
- Spring 2020 - Begin project construction
An open house-style meeting was held to gather input from stakeholders such as local businesses, area residents, and commuters on Wednesday, August 23rd 2017. The purpose of the open house was to offer an opportunity to comment on the proposed project, including its purpose and need, and the range of alternatives under consideration.
Written comments can still be submitted via email or mail using the Public Involvement Comment Forms. Written forms can be mailed to:
INDOT East Central
32 South Broadway, Greenfield, IN 46140
- Public Open House Presentation
- Public Involvement Comment Form
- Public Involvement Comment Form (Word Document)
Sign-up to receive Clear Path 465 project updates via email or text message (rates may apply) at alerts.indot.in.gov.