Welcome to mobile.in.gov
The evolution of mobile devices is requiring the state to expand our presence to meet the demands of the growing group of customers. Since 2011, all of the State's websites have been created in responsive design so they display properly on all mobile devices.
- On average, 37 percent of all visits to IN.gov are from mobile devices.
- Global mobile data traffic grew 74 percent in 2015. (Cisco)
- Average smartphone usage grew 43 percent in 2015. (Cisco)
- Global mobile data traffic is expected to increase nearly eightfold between 2015 and 2020. (Cisco)
Mobile adoption facts
- 58 percent of U.S. online consumers already own a Web-enabled mobile phone.
- Of those consumers, 1 in 10 has bought products or services with their device.
- Consumer adoption has grown in the past year as a result of more appealing mobile Internet user experiences
What would you like to do?