- Urgent Need
- Public Hearing Notice Period
- Application Scoring and Feedback
- Grant Administrator Certification and Continuing Education
Minimum plan requirements (formerly minimum technical requirements) - Effective November 1, 2018
- Comprehensive Plan
- Downtown Revitalization Plan
- Economic Development Plan
- Environmental Assessment
- Historic Preservation Plan
- Public Facilities Feasibility Study
- Water Infrastructure Plan
If you have any questions, please contact CDBG Program Director, Eric Ogle.
We currently do not have any draft policies to review.
Public comment will be collected via an online survey. In order to avoid missing comments, we do require all comments be submitted via the survey. The public comment period for this set of policies is now closed. At the end of the public comment period, OCRA will the review the feedback, make revisions if needed, and then, with the approval of the executive staff, post them. Once they are posted, they are to be considered final and effective on their respective effective dates.