Providers or provider representatives interested in learning more about the Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) policies and guidelines related to a specific service and/or provider specialty can use the provider education trainings below. These trainings cover topics such as documentation requirements, billing guidelines, and other program integrity- and audit-related issues. These training presentations are intended to supplement the IHCP provider reference modules and other IHCP-published provider reference materials.
Identified training topics are listed below. Links to trainings will be added as they are developed.
- Non-Emergency Transportation Documentation Requirements and Billing Guidelines
- Ambulance Transportation Documentation Requirements and Billing Guidelines
- Dental Provider Documentation Requirements and Billing Guidelines
- Program Integrity Audit Process Overview
- Program Integrity Self-Disclosure Protocol
- Behavioral Health and ABA Documentation Guidelines
- Indiana FADS Secure Portal Tutorial
- Random Sampling and Extrapolation Process
- Renal Dialysis Services Billing Guidelines
- Durable Medical Equipment Documentation and Billing Requirements
- Vision Services Documentation and Billing Requirements
- Modifier 59 and 25 Billing Requirements