Providers or provider representatives interested in learning more about the Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) policies and guidelines related to a specific service and/or provider specialty can use the provider education trainings below. These trainings cover topics such as documentation requirements, billing guidelines, and other program integrity- and audit-related issues. They are intended to supplement the IHCP provider reference modules and other IHCP-published provider reference materials.
Providers or provider representatives that would like to suggest a topic for a potential future training are encouraged to email their request to Program Integrity at ProgramIntegrity.FSSA@fssa.IN.gov.
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE)
- Q4 2021 Indiana FADS Webinar – Clinical Documentation: Standard Practice for Proper Payment
- Program Integrity 2021 Year in Review – Annual Audit Findings and Tips
- Fraud and Abuse Detection System (FADS) – Audit Process and New Vendor Update
- Stark Law Overview
- Dental Provider Documentation Requirements and Billing Guidelines
- Behavioral Health and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Documentation Guidelines
- Random Sampling and Extrapolation Process
- Renal Dialysis Services Billing Guidelines
- Durable Medical Equipment Documentation and Billing Requirements
- Vision Services Documentation and Billing Requirements
- Modifier 59 and 25 Billing Requirements