The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) hosted the 2021 IHCP Roadshow, a free virtual event, from April 27, 2021, through May 7, 2021.
During the first two days of the IHCP Roadshow, the Office of Medicaid Policy and Planning (OMPP), Gainwell Technologies and each managed care entity (MCE) gave an introductory presentation highlighting new policies, programs and additional updates. PDF copies of the presentations are available below:
- OMPP 2021 IHCP Roadshow Presentation
- Gainwell 2021 IHCP Roadshow Presentation
- Anthem 2021 IHCP Roadshow Presentation
- CareSource 2021 IHCP Roadshow Presentation
- Managed Health Services (MHS) 2021 IHCP Roadshow Presentation
- MDwise 2021 IHCP Roadshow Presentation
- UnitedHealthcare 2021 IHCP Roadshow Presentation
In addition to these introductory presentations, representatives from each MCE and Traditional Medicaid hosted six individual panel discussions, one on each day of the IHCP Roadshow, to answer questions that were presubmitted by providers on the following topics:
- Newly enrolled behavioral health professionals
- Seasoned behavioral health professionals
- Hospitals and physician groups
- Long-term care
- Federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) and rural health clinics (RHCs)
A bulletin with questions and answers from the panel discussions will be posted soon, and a link to the bulletin will be added to this page.