Pending Base Rate Cases
Below is a list of pending base rate cases currently before the Commission, organized by industry. The list only contains pending base rate cases; meaning, the utilities have specifically requested changes in their base rates. Utility rates may be adjusted through other types of cases.
The first link below goes directly to the documents and case information for that particular case. The second link (“OUCC page”) links to the Office of Utility Consumer Counselor’s (OUCC’s) page for each case. The OUCC is the state agency that represents the public in cases before the Commission. All other cases before the Commission, including all relevant documents, procedural schedule, etc. can be found by searching for the case on our Online Services Portal here: https://iurc.portal.in.gov/.
In the link above, users can also choose to “Subscribe to a Legal Case”, which will send notifications of all new filings for any case(s) requested.
- 45367 - Town of Cedar Lake | OUCC page
- 45363 U - Silver Creek Water Corporation | OUCC page
- 45340 - German Township Water District, Inc. | OUCC page
- 45342 - Community Utilities of Indiana Inc. - Water
- 45389 - Community Utilities of Indiana Inc. - Sewer
- 45262 S1 - Martinsville Municipal Water Utility | OUCC page
- 45283-U - Howard County Utilities | OUCC page
- 45307-U - LMH Utilities, Inc. | OUCC page
- 44676 S1 - American Suburban Utilities, Inc. | OUCC page