The Indiana State Police Department will consider the following factors for placement into the Military Obligation Program:
- You must be currently in active duty status with a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
- You must be currently stationed outside the state of Indiana.
- You must have military obligations restricting your participation and availability to travel for the required phases of the selection process.
- Your Estimated Time of Separation (ETS) from your United States Military Obligation must conclude prior to the Military Obligation Program deadline. Please visit Military Obligation Program for the current Selection Process timeline.
- You must be available for testing after the Military Obligation deadline.