Current Professional Staff Opportunities
Indiana State Police professional employees provide valuable support to the mission of the Department and to the Troopers and Motor Carrier Inspectors. Opportunities include vehicle and equipment maintenance, around-the-clock dispatching, computer programming, forensic analysis, financial management, human resources and many more. Professional staff employees are a critical component to the success of ISP's mission.
The Indiana State Police is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment, training, and promotion opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to sex, race, religion, disability, or national origin.
The following Professional Staff vacancy will close Friday, August 19, 2022:
- 2022191 Forensic Scientist IV-Polygraph Unit - Laboratory Division, Area II - Fort Wayne and Bremen, Districts #22 & #24
- 2022192 Forensic Scientist IV-Polygraph Unit - Laboratory Division, Area V - Pendleton, Indianapolis, Putnamville, Districts #51 - #52 - #53
- 2022193 Regional Dispatcher - Communications Section, Fort Wayne Regional Dispatch Center - Fort Wayne
- 2022194 Regional Dispatcher - Communications Section, Bloomington Regional Dispatch Center - Bloomington
- 2022195 Regional Dispatcher - Communications Section, Versailles Regional Dispatch Center - Versailles
- 2022196 Regional Dispatcher - Communications Section, Toll Road Regional Dispatch Center - Bristol (Elkhart County)