Agency Main Banner Content
Current Civilian Opportunities
Indiana State Police civilian employees provide valuable support to the mission of the Department and to the troopers and motor carrier inspectors on the road. Opportunities include vehicle and equipment maintenance, around-the-clock dispatching, computer programming, forensic analysis, financial management, human resources and many more. Civilian employees are a critical component to the success of ISP's mission.
The Indiana State Police is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment, training, and promotion opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to sex, race, religion, disability, or national origin.
- 2021001 Attorney E7 - Legal Office - GHQ - Indianapolis
- 2021002 Administrative Assistant II (3 positions) - Legal Office - GHQ - Indianapolis
- 2021005 System Administrator-Intermediate (3 positions) - Criminal Justice Data Division - GHQ - Indianapolis
- 2021008 Clerical Assistant II - Criminal Justice Data Division - GHQ - Indianapolis
- 2021010 Regional Dispatch Center Shift Supervisor - Indianapolis Regional Dispatch Center - Indianapolis
- 2021011 Clerk Supervisor IV - Criminal Justice Data Division - GHQ - Indianapolis
- 2021012 Clerical Assistant I - Criminal Justice Data Division - GHQ - Indianapolis
- 2021013 Regional Dispatcher (2 positions) - Versailles Regional Dispatch Center - Versailles
- 2021015 Regional Dispatch Center Manager - Indianapolis Regional Dispatch Center - Indianapolis
- 2021016 Equipment Mechanic II - Field Support Services - Indianapolis