Current Civilian Opportunities
Indiana State Police civilian employees provide valuable support to the mission of the Department and to the troopers and motor carrier inspectors on the road. Opportunities include vehicle and equipment maintenance, around-the-clock dispatching, computer programming, forensic analysis, financial management, human resources and many more. Civilian employees are a critical component to the success of ISP's mission.
The Indiana State Police is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment, training, and promotion opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to sex, race, religion, disability, or national origin.
Download our Civilian Employment Application (YOU MUST USE INTERNET EXPLORER) and then visit the links below to learn more about the position and how you might become part of the Indiana State Police.
- 2019030 - Regional Dispatcher - Fort Wayne
- 2019031 - Regional Dispatcher - Versailles (3 positions)
- 2019034 - Regional Dispatcher - Indianapolis (2 positions)
- 2019036 - Regional Dispatcher - Toll Road (Bristol) (3 positions)
- 2019039 - Account Clerk II - Fiscal Division - Indianapolis (Headquarters)
- 2019040 - Secretary IV - Laboratory Division - Indianapolis
- 2019041 - Automotive Mechanic II - Field Support Services - Indianapolis (4 positions)
- 2019045 - Telecommunications Installer II - Field Support Services - Indianapolis (2 positions)
- 2019047 - Maintenance Repairperson II - Field Support Services - Indianapolis
- 2019048 - Stores Clerk III - Field Support Services - Indianapolis (2 positions)
- 2019050 - Forensic Technician - Laboratory Division - Indianapolis (2 positions)
- 2019052 - Forensic Scientist IV - DNA - Laboratory Division - Indianapolis