Current Civilian Opportunities
Indiana State Police civilian employees provide valuable support to the mission of the Department and to the troopers and motor carrier inspectors on the road. Opportunities include vehicle and equipment maintenance, around-the-clock dispatching, computer programming, forensic analysis, financial management, human resources and many more. Civilian employees are a critical component to the success of ISP's mission.
The Indiana State Police is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment, training, and promotion opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to sex, race, religion, disability, or national origin.
Download our Civilian Employment Application (YOU MUST USE INTERNET EXPLORER) and then visit the links below to learn more about the position and how you might become part of the Indiana State Police.
- 2019057 - Forensic Scientist IV - Drug Chemistry Unit - Laboratory Division - Lowell
- 2019058 - Building Custodian IV - Sellersburg
- 2019059 - Telecommunications Operator II - IDACS Administration Unit - Indianapolis - GHQ
- 2019066 - Regional Dispatch Shift Supervisor - Bloomington Regional Dispatch Center - Bloomington
- 2019060 - Regional Dispatcher - Fort Wayne Regional Dispatch Center - Fort Wayne (3 positions)
- 2019063 - Regional Dispatcher - Versailles Regional Dispatch Center - Versailles
- 2019064 - Regional Dispatcher - Indianapolis Regional Dispatch Center - Indianapolis
- 2019065 - Regional Dispatcher - Toll Road Regional Dispatch Center - Bristol