Indiana's Electronic Fingerprinting Network
Welcome to the information page for Indiana’s Electronic Fingerprinting Network, named INkless. To better serve applicants, agencies and employers, the State of Indiana has contracted with IDEMIA to provide electronic applicant fingerprint processing services. Enrollment centers are being established throughout the state to capture applicants’ fingerprints and identifying information, submitting them electronically to the Indiana State Police (ISP) for processing. Special automation has been implemented as a part of this contract to speed the processing and result issuance process. These enhancements will provide the results to transactions in a matter of hours, instead of days or weeks.
A fingerprint-based National Full Criminal History report contains all reported arrests, charges, and dispositions from all state and federal jurisdictions in the United States. This is the most complete criminal history report available.
If you are uncertain which type of Criminal History Service you need, please check with the person or organization that asked you to obtain your criminal history.
The ISP Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Section has partnered with IDEMIA to provide electronic applicant fingerprinting to better serve the needs of Indiana Citizens. Fingerprinting service centers have been established throughout Indiana to take Applicant Fingerprints for Electronic submission to ISP for Processing. All criminal history processing will be performed by ISP Personnel; No criminal history information will be available to IDEMIA.
To register online:
- Click on the button below.
- On the IdentGO page that opens, click on "Online Scheduling"
- Pick a language of English or Spanish.
- Type in your first name, and last name and click on GO
- Click on the down arrow and select the agency or reason you need fingerprinted and click GO.
- Enter your zip code in the field provided. Once you do, the page will display the sites and available times for you to schedule your fingerprinting. Once you have picked a place, time and date, simply follow the rest of the prompts.
- Payment can be make electronically by credit card or debit card at time of scheduling. You can also pay at the fingerprinting service center by cashier’s check or money order.
Once the process is completed you will receive either a copy of your transcript or a No Record Letter.
Or call the toll free number at 1-877-472-6917 to set up your appointment by phone.