Indiana Newborn Screening Tracking & Education Program (INSTEP)
Request access to INSTEP
Online access to newborn screening results for primary care providers is now available through the Indiana Newborn Screening Tracking & Education Program (INSTEP) within Gateway!
To obtain INSTEP registration instructions, please send your information to our shared inbox: ISDHNBS@isdh.IN.gov.
- Your full name (as it appears on any licenses)
- Name of the physician’s office, hospital, or other medical facility with which you are affiliated
- Names of physicians practicing within the facility
- The main phone number of that medical facility
- Your role at that facility
- The reason you are requesting to have access to INSTEP
Resetting your Gateway password
If you forget your ISDH Gateway password, follow these instructions to reset it:
- Open your Internet browser and go to https://gateway.isdh.in.gov.
- Click the "Recover Password" button on the toolbar.
- Enter your Gateway username and click the "Submit" button.
- After submission, an e-mail with further instructions will be sent to your e-mail address.
NOTE: The e-mail with your temporary password will be delivered from the Gateway--it may be delivered to your spam or junk e-mail folder. Remember to check these folders if you don't receive a new password from the Gateway within 24 hours!
Newborn screening results
Parents needing newborn screening results click here
Healthcare Professionals needing newborn screening results click here