Administrative Leadership Team
The Administration at ISBVI has a combined 80 years of experience in various capacities in the field of educating children and young adults who are blind or have low vision. ISBVI's Superintendent served a number of years on the Board of Directors of the Council of Schools for the Blind, of which all schools for the blind and visually impaired in the U.S. are members. As a current member of the council, he is able to participate in the sharing of innovative and best practices and the devleopment of national standards. ISBVI Administrators are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment where students can develop their talents, skills and attitudes to become confident and independent adults.
- James R. Durst, Superintendent / CEO, Ext. 141
- Raouf Estefanos, Asst Superintendent of Business & Operations, Ext. 134
- Jay Wilson, MS/HS Principal, Ext. 140
- Tiffany Sanders, Elementary Principal / Director of Outreach, Ext. 105
- Jason Askren, Director of Residential Services, Ext. 185
General Contact Information:
7725 N College Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46240-2504
If you are having diffculty accessing information on our website due to a disability, please click here to send a message to the Superintendent's Office.