Governor's Proposal Regarding Pension Liability and Teacher Raises
Your retirement account is waiting on you …
Take five minutes to log in to your new retirement account!
Indiana Public Retirement System
With approximately $34.2 billion in assets under management at fiscal year-end 2018, the Indiana Public Retirement System (INPRS) is among the largest 100 pension funds in the United States. The system serves the needs of approximately 467,332 members and retirees representing more than 1,200 employers including public universities, school corporations, municipalities and state agencies.
- Ask INPRS
- FAQs about INPRS annuities
- RMD Information
- COLAs and 13th Checks
- My Choice: Retirement Savings Plan information (formerly known as ASA only): For employers | For members
- Check our event calendar
- Member Newsletters - PERF Hybrid Plan | My Choice: Retirement Savings Plan | TRF | Other INPRS Funds | Retiree News
- Your Right to Administrative Review
- INPRS' Indiana Investments