INDOT is responsible for all construction activity on all interstate highways, U.S. routes, and state roads in Indiana. This includes, but is not limited to, grading, sloping, placing culverts, paving, construction of new roads and bridges, bridge maintenance, and interchange modifications.
- List of Approved Wetlands Professionals
- List of ATSSA Approved Equal Certifications
- Contract Letting Email Notification
- INDOT Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- INDOT District Information and Maps
- Certified Technician Program