Departmental Data Form
DEPARTMENTAL DATA FORM
ILEA is requesting that agencies keep the academy apprised at the end of the current year in regards to the departmental strength.
This will allow the agency's Acadis record to be kept up-to-date, and ensure that each agency has a current record of the departmental data. Failure to report your departmental data will result in your department not meeting the annual reporting requirement.
** Please take a moment to add this page to your browser Favorites for quick access in the future. By doing so, you will be able to access the Annual Departmental Data report at any time without having to go to the portal home page.
If you have any problems or questions regarding this form, please email email@example.com or call 317-837-3250 or 317-839-5191.**
Instructions for the use of the ILEA Departmental Data form:
- The information in Section One is used to maintain a statewide database for tracking annual in-service training. The Indiana Data and Communications System (IDACS) or Originating Agency Identifier (ORI) number is used as each department's identification number. Please notify the ILEA whenever any information in Section One changes.
- In the "Type of Department" field, "Town (Metro)" refers to those towns that have a board of metropolitan police commissioners.
- If the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) also serves as the Training Officer (TO), enter "Same" in the "Name of TO" field.
- The information in section Two is used to verify the number of Annual In-Service Training Reports received each year to compile statewide Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) data. This information is only needed once a year and does not need to be updated as does Section One.
- If a department hires a new officer he must be reported for that calendar year. If an officer leaves the department he must be reported as no longer there for that calendar year.