Provided below are documents for the Indiana Emergency Rental Assistance (IERA) program.
- IERA Program Manual - updated May 19, 2022
- ACH form for Landlords
- ACH form for Utility Providers
- W-9 Form
Resources for our Partners
Thank you for the support of the Indiana Emergency Rental Assistance (IERA) program. IERA helps renter households with rent and utility assistance. This includes help with paying:
- Rent: up to 18 months of current and past-due rent
- Home energy expenses: fuel oil, wood, coal, pellets and propane
- Past-due utilities: electric, gas, water, sewer
Additional informational documents in English and Spanish can be found here. Renters can apply online at the top banner of IndianaHousingNow.org. If renters are unable to access the technology necessary, they can call 2-1-1 and a representative will help complete their application over the phone. For any general questions, please contact IERA@ihcda.in.gov or call 317-800-6000.
Please help us spread the word about this important assistance program to Indiana renters who need it most by sharing the materials below.
- IHCDA IERA Promo Video
- Indiana Housing Now
- IERA Frequently Asked Questions
- IERA Brand Guidelines
- Content for your website and/or newsletter
For questions about these forms, please contact IERA@ihcda.in.gov.