Language Translation
  Close Menu



Emergency Rental Assistance

The Indiana Emergency Rental Assistance program is currently accepting applications. For more information, please click here to visit Indiana Housing Now.  Another option is to call call 2-1-1 or visit their website at

If you are facing eviction, you can go to for assistance. If you need housing counseling, call 2-1-1 to be connected with a provider in your area.

Important Note: Renters living in Hamilton County and Marion County (Indianapolis) are not eligible to apply for IERA or IERA2. Households living in Hamilton County should apply for rental assistance with their local municipality. Households living in Marion County may access additional resources by calling 2-1-1. Hamilton or Marion County households with a pending eviction case where both tenant and landlord have agreed to participate in the Indiana Supreme Court’s Eviction Diversion Program, may apply to IERA2.

IERA Information for RentersEnglishSpanishHaitian-CreoleFrenchBurmese
IERA Information for LandlordsEnglishSpanishHaitian-CreoleFrenchBurmese

Indiana Emergency Rental Assistance Policy Manual

Indiana Emergency Rental Assistance 2 Policy Manual