The Continuum of Care Program Competition covers the application and award process for annual CoC Program funding.
The Indiana Balance of State CoC is announcing the opportunity for funding through for new projects through the FY 2022 CoC Program Competition. The Request for Applications, application materials, and budget template are provided below. If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A webinar for new applicants will be held on August 15, 2022 at 1:30 PM Eastern Time. Click here to register to join the webinar.
Applications are due by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on August 29, 2022. Renewal projects must submit their renewal application in ESNAPS by due August 30, 2022.
The new and renewal project ranking was approved by the CoC Board on September 15, 2022. Projects received notification of their ranking on September 15. Projects interested in appeal should review the CoC Policies and Procedures below.
FY2022 CoC Program Competition Ranking
The CoC NOFO full application was posted on 9/27.2022. Please review the materials below and contact email@example.com with questions.
Policies & Procedures
Webinars & Final CoC NOFA Applications
- CoC Program Competition Webinar
- Passcode - 2bKe0v^t
- FY2022 Indiana BOS CoC Program Complete Application
- FY2022 Indiana BOS CoC Program Priority Listing
- FY2022 Indiana BOS CoC Program Demonstration of Completed Application
- FY2022 Indiana BOS CoC Notification of Projects Accepted, Rejected, or Reduced
- FY2022 Indiana BOS Coc Demonstration of Local Competition Deadline
August 29, 2022 - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Deadline for new projects submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeline of Events
|Start of Competition||August 2, 2022|
|Webinar for Renewal Applicants||August 12, 2022|
|Webinar for New Project Applicants||August 15, 2022|
|Deadline for Projects to IHCDA||August 29, 2022|
General Competition Resources
- 2021 Internal Competition
- 2021 NOFA Request for Applications
- 2021 Ranking and Scoring Summary
- 2021 Final Grant Inventory Worksheet
- Ranking and Reallocation Policy 2021
- CoC Application Appeals Policy and Procedure
- 2021 CoC Collaborative Application
- 2021 CoC Priority Listing
- E-SNAPS Grant Management System Training Webinar
- 2019 Internal Competition
- 2019 NOFA Request for Applications
- Scoring Matrix for Renewal (posted April 12, 2019)
- Housing First Questionnaire (posted April 12, 2019)
- 2019 Final Grant Inventory Worksheet (posted September 13, 2019)
- Ranking and Reallocation Policy 2019 (posted September 13, 2019)
- CoC Application Appeals Policy (posted April 29, 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (posted April 26, 2019)
- 2019 CoC Collaborative Application (September 26, 2019)
- 2019 CoC Priority Listing (September 25, 2019)
- E-SNAPS Grant Management System Training Webinar (July 29, 2019)
- E-Snaps Training (Getting Started with E-Snaps)
- 2019 NOFA Informational Webinar (July 26, 2019)
- Internal Review Application Training Webinar (April 16, 2019)