Permit Applications and Instructions
- Municipal Application Standard Form A (Contact the Municipal NPDES Permits section via the Office of Water Quality)
- This form is required from municipally-owned facilities with a design flow of greater than 1 MGD and/or a PE of greater than 10,000.
- Standard Form A Supplement (Currently Unavailable)
- Semi-Public and Minor Municipal Application Forms (available on the IDEM Forms page)
- For all municipally owned facilities with a design flow of less than 1 MGD and/or a PE of less than 10,000; Any facility not municipally, state or federally owned (i.e. mobile home parks, schools, restaurants, etc.); or a facility owned by a federal agency (military-owned installation, national park, federal penitentiary, etc.
- Application for Preliminary Effluent Limitations [DOC] (now available on the IDEM Forms page)
- Application Fee Information
- Potentially Affected Persons Form (available on the IDEM Forms page)
Permit Public Notices
Permit Guidance Documents