Indiana Tobacco Quitline
The Indiana Tobacco Quitline is a telephone-based cessation service designed to help all Indiana tobacco users.
The Indiana Tobacco Quitline assists:
- Tobacco users, in any stage of readiness, to quit
- Pregnant smokers
- Smokeless tobacco users
- Former smokers who want relapse prevention support
- Friends and relatives of tobacco users who want to offer support
If you need information about pharmacotherapy interactions and contraindications, nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) dosages, etc., visit QuitNowIndiana.com or call the Quitline at 1-800-QUIT-NOW for free information.
When your patient calls the Quitline, a trained Quit Coach will provide:
- An assessment of readiness to quit
- A customized quit plan
- Motivation and problem-solving advice
- Up-to-date information about nicotine replacement therapy
- A Quit Kit, including materials in English or Spanish, tailored for your patient's needs
- Referral to cessation services offered by local resources or by health plans
Quitline staff is skilled in working with people who use all forms of tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco, pipes, cigars, and e-cigarettes.
Questions? Visit QuitNowIndiana.com/providers for more information.