Language Translation
  Close Menu

Long Term Care Consumer Information

This page is intended to provide resources and information to facility residents and their families who wish to learn more about long-term care facilities. Licensing and certification information for facilities can be found by selecting the program from the Long Term Care homepage.

Report a Complaint

Report a complaint regarding a health care facility

Any individual may submit a complaint to the IDOH about care provided at any licensed or certified Indiana healthcare facility or entity. The IDOH investigates all complaints. The above link is to a page that provides information about the complaint process and how to report a complaint.

Consumer Organizations

Indiana Association of Area Agencies on Aging
4755 Kingsway Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46205
(800) 986-3505
Alzheimer's Association Greater Indiana
50 East 91st Street, Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(800) 272-3900
United Senior Action
P.O. Box 2922
Indianapolis, IN 46206
(317) 634-0872
National Citizens Coalition for Nursing Home Reform
1424 16th Street NW, Suite 202
Washington, D.C. 20036
(202) 332-2275
AARP Indiana State Office
One North Capitol Avenue, Suite 1275
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(866) 448-3618

Ombudsman and Resident Protection Agencies

Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
402 West Washington Street, Room W451
P.O. Box 7083, MS 27
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7083
Information/complaint line: (800) 622-4484 or (317) 232-7134
Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services
4701 North Keystone Avenue, Suite 222
Indianapolis, IN 46205
(317) 722-5555 | (800) 622-4845