- Designed to provide support services to those without insurance coverage who are involved with the criminal justice system.
- Dedicated to increasing the availability of specialized mental health treatment and recovery services in the community for those who may otherwise face incarceration.
- Intended to supplement community supervision strategies to decrease recidivism.
Next training: June 17, 2020 via Webex - please email Recovery.Works@fssa.in.gov for the link
COVID-19 emergency plan & resources:
- COVID-19 technical assistance and best practices for recovery residences presentation from Dove Recovery House for Women (June 4, 2020)
- Recovery Works Tx provider COVID-19
- Recovery residences COVID-19
- Criminal justice FAQ
- Recovery Works helpful hints
- CJP facility application for technology funding - fillable
Stay informed! Click here to sign up for Recovery Works email updates.