Indiana's Promoted Industry Certifications
Indiana’s List of Promoted Industry Certifications is a list of certifications that have undergone a rigorous process for inclusion and promotion in the state. To be included on the list, a certification must be both recognized and valued by industry and must lead to quality employment. Indiana’s List of Promoted Industry Certifications impacts school accountability, Graduation Pathways, and Indiana’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL). Certifications will be reviewed quarterly to ensure the list remains relevant to current industry needs.
Graduation Pathways applications are pulled each February and new program information and recommendations are sent to Pathways partners. Meetings are scheduled for review and discussion during February and March and the new Pathways list will be published by the end of March for the new school year.
Previous year's lists:
- 2022-2023 Graduation Pathways Eligible Industry Certifications Only
- 2021-2022 Graduation Pathways Eligible Industry Certifications Only
- 2021-2022 Promoted Industry Certifications
- 2021-2022 Removed Certifications
- 2020-2021 Addendum to 2019-2020 List of Indiana’s Promoted Industry Certifications
For more information, please contact: IndustryCertifications@dwd.in.gov