WE ARE OPEN.
Please follow all safety and social distancing guidelines.
If you have a question or concerns please contact the cemetery at (812) 273 9220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is recommended all visitors please:
1. Wear a mask in all IVMC buildings.
2. Maintain six feet of social space and please refrain from physical contact while on site.
We understand and appreciate your contribution to keeping us all safe.
The National Cemetery Administration: Assisting Families with Burial page provides valuable information to families and funeral directors regarding the process before, during and after the burial ceremony.
- Application for Burial in the Indiana Veteran Memorial Cemetery
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application for Pre-Need Determination of Eligibility
- Burial Flag
- Floral Regulation
- Bereavement Counseling
- Governor's Memorial Certificate