Close Menu

Resident Veteran Hunting & Fishing License

Any Indiana resident who is service-connected disabled by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs may purchase a license to hunt and fish in the State of Indiana for a reduced fee.

In order to receive this benefit the veteran must complete the form and instructions on the Application for the Reduced Fee Hunting and Fishing License for Disabled Veterans or go to the following locations:

  • County Veteran Service Officers
  • Department of Natural Resource Customer Service Center (402 West Washington Street, Room W160A Indianapolis, IN 46204 and is open 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday)
  • Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs (302 W Washington Street, Suite E120, Indianapolis, IN 46204 and is open 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday)

This will be used to verify that the person completing the form is a service-connected, disabled veteran and authorizes the reduced fee that is verified by the Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs. Ref: IC 14-8-2-228.3.

For current information about hunting & fishing regulations, as well as other services (events, things to do,etc.), please go to the Indiana Department of Natural Resources state webpage.