Language Translation
  Close Menu

High School Diploma Program for WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam Veterans

Veterans who served between:

  • April 6, 1917 and November 11, 1918 (World War I)
  • December 7, 1941 and December 31, 1946 (World War II)
  • June 27, 1950 and Jan 31, 1955 (Korea)
  • or Aug 5, 1964 and May 7, 1975 (Vietnam)

may apply to the Indiana Department of Veterans' Affairs for issuance of an high school diploma.

Veterans must have:

  • attended public or nonpublic high school in Indiana prior to military service
  • been a student in good standing
  • not graduated or received a diploma because of leaving high school for military service
  • and been honorably discharged from the armed forces of the United States

Veterans, or their surviving spouses or eligible family members, may submit application to the Department of Veteran Affairs.

 Top FAQs