Standard Drawing Index 2011
Effective for Letting on or after September 01, 2011
The file is Microsoft Excel format. It is important that you do not change the header and the title.
- Standard Drawing Index (Zipped MS-Excel, Metric & English)
- Standard Drawing Index (MS-Excel, Metric & English)
- The spreadsheet has filters for each column (first row only). Make the list smaller by applying a filter to a column.
- Use the arrow in the Action column (last column). Enter the letter "C" (for check) in the row(s) you want to include.
- Set the action's filter arrow to Check; print the file by clicking on Print Preview first to check the output.
Note: all other rows are still available. Show them by clicking on the filter arrow and choosing Select All.