Standard Drawing Index 2008
Effective for Letting on or after September 01, 2008
The file is Microsoft Excel format. It is important that you do not change the header and the title.
- Standard Drawing Index (Zipped MS Excel, Metric & English)
- Standard Drawing Index (MS Excel, Metric & English)
- The spreadsheet has an extra column (first column) in which you can enter the letter "y" in the row you want to include
- Click on the arrow in the first column and scroll to choose "y":
- Now you get the rows with "y", print the file by clicking on "Print Preview" first so you can check the output. Note: all other rows are still available; you can return them by clicking on the arrow again and selecting "All".