Language Translation
  Close Menu

Change My Individual Contact Information

Have you recently moved? Update your address with the Indiana Department of Revenue to ensure you continue to get important Individual income tax information.

  • Use INTIME

    Log in to your INTIME account. Under "All Actions" select "Manage Names & Addresses" then select the address that needs to be updated. An INTIME User Guide for Individual Tax Customers is available.

  • Submit a Fill-in Form

    Provide DOR with updated Individual contact information submitting State Form 56841 by mail to the address on the form. In addition, you will need to update your address with IRS using Form 8822.

    To change your information, you must include the following:

    • Current address
    • New address
    • First and last name
    • Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number
    • Signature

    By Mail

    Indiana Department of Revenue
    P.O. Box 6197
    Indianapolis, IN 46206-6197

    In person

    Individual information can also be updated by visiting one of our district offices.

Change Business Address