The Indiana Department of Education’s (IDOE’s) Office of Student Assessment is responsible for developing and administering valid and reliable student assessments that provide quality data on the academic performance and learning of Indiana students.
Select from the following options to explore in-depth information regarding assessment programs, guidance, and requirements for accredited Indiana schools.
Overall Assessment Resources
- 2022-2023 Indiana Assessments Policy Manual
- 2022-2023 Indiana Assessment Windows
- 2023-2024 Indiana Assessment Windows
- 2022-2023 Accessibility and Accommodations for Statewide Assessments
- Assessment Technical Reports
- Assessment Literacy
- Formative (Interim) Assessment Grant
- 2022-2023 Assessment Milestones
Test Coordinator Resources
- Moodle Test Coordinator Corner
- Corporation Test Coordinator Key Initial Tasks
- Updating Corporation Test Coordinator Contact Guidance
- New Corporation Test Coordinator Training
- KReady System (ISPROUT)
- Indiana WIDA Consortium webpage (WIDA)
- Indiana Assessment Portal (ILEARN, IREAD-3, and I AM)
- College Board webpage (SAT and PSAT/NMSQT)
For general assistance regarding statewide assessments, please contact IDOE’s Office of Student Assessment via email at INassessments@doe.in.gov or via phone at (317) 232-9050.