IDOE TEAM'S GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Student-Centered: To have the most positive impact on student learning, we will keep students top of mind and make every decision based on the needs of individual learners.
- Inclusive and Collaborative: We are committed to activating communities by engaging partners throughout the state.
- Champions of Educators: Our educators are critical partners in our students’ education journeys, and we will prioritize supporting them and elevating our profession.
- Data- and Results-Driven: We will rely on data and results to shape innovative solutions, guide decision-making, drive student learning, and measure the impact of public policy.
- Transparent and Trustworthy: We will make accurate data readily available to ensure public understanding.
- Future-Focused: Since our rapidly changing economy will require continuous education for a growing number of Hoosiers, we will encourage increased innovation within our education to workforce continuum to meet the needs of an uncertain future economy.