Language Translation
  Close Menu

Regulated Explosives Use


Important Notes

For the applications that request a Social Security number, please disregard and instead provide a driver's license or state identification number.

The Hazmat Section will only accept Visa credit cards for applications filed online. For the applications listed above, use the Credit Card Charge Request Form for this purpose.

Other Resources