Voting Centers and Hours
All Randolph County registered voters may vote at any Vote Center in Randolph County. The new Vote Centers have replaced the former voting polling places (the place that you used to vote). As long as you are a REGISTERED VOTER from RANDOLPH COUNTY, you may choose any of the VOTE CENTERS from the list. PHOTO ID IS STILL REQUIRED WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE.
We hope to make this transition as easy as possible for you all! For questions, please call our Clerk, Melinda Peed at (765) 584-4214 or our Voter Registration Clerk, Stephanie, at (765) 584-4717. They are excited to help you!
Vote Center Locations
- Randolph County Court House Lobby, 100 S Main St, Winchester
- Trinity Lutheran Church, 1470 W St Rd 28, Union City
- 4-H Fairground, Husted Hall, 1885 S US 27 Winchester
- Union City Community Room, 103 N Columbia St, Union City
- Calvary United Methodist Church, 200 S Portland St, Ridgeville
Absentee or Early Voting Hours
- Saturday, October 28th at Trinity Lutheran Church 9 A.M - 1 P.M.
- Saturday, November 4th at Trinity Lutheran Church 9 A.M - 1 P.M.
Absentee or Early Voting at the Courthouse
- Monday through Friday October 23rd thru November 3rd from 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm
- Saturday, October 28th 9 A.M. -1 P.M.
- Saturday, November 4th 9 A.M -1 P.M.
- Monday, November 6th 9 A.M.-12 P.M
- 6 A.M. – 6 P.M. AT ANY VOTE CENTER LOCATION (November 7th)
- Request Vote by Mail applications by Noon on Thursday, October 26th