Language Translation
  Close Menu

Filing Divorce Without Attorney

To obtain a divorce in Randolph County, one must first file a petition for dissolution of marriage. You can visit the Indiana Coalition for Court Access website provided in the Indiana Judicial Center to obtain forms and other information that will be useful while filing for divorce.

  • Divorce Form Packets can be found at
  • A divorce can only be granted by a decree from the court. Both the Circuit and Superior Courts may conduct divorce proceedings.
  • The cost of filing for a divorce in Randolph County is $185.00 (as of 07/01/2017).
  • Divorce filings take place in the Clerk's Office.
  • Here you will find the Civil and Criminal Practice and Procedure for Randolph Circuit and Superior Courts.

Questions? As always, the Clerk's Office is here to help! 765-584-6603