Language Translation
  Close Menu

Contractor Registration

Contractors must register with the Building Commission prior to beginning any construction or demolition project in Randolph County.

To register, visit the Building Commission office to obtain the forms you will be required to complete or download the Contractor Registration Application from the forms menu. The completed form and $25.00 fee need to be paid to the Randolph County Building Commission. This can be mailed in or paid in person. The office DOES NOT accept credit card payments.

If there are any questions feel free to contact the office by phone at (765) 584-0275 or by email at