Language Translation
  Close Menu

Police Dispatch 911

The Sheriff provides 911 emergency service so if you need immediate assistance from the Sheriff or the Police (if you live in one of the cities listed below), dial 911 and the Sheriff's 911 call center will dispatch the appropriate law enforcement agency to your location.

Several police departments serve cities and towns in Randolph County including:

Saratoga Police
Saratoga, IN 47382

Parker City Police
147 W Washington St.
Parker City, IN

Lynn Police Department
103 South Main Street
Lynn, IN

Ridgeville Police Department
106 S. Walnut Street
Ridgeville, IN 47380

Randolph County is also served by:

Indiana State Police