Language Translation
  Close Menu


Genealogy research assistance is available at the Clerk's office.

Please note that if you are seeking birth or death records, you need to contact the Health Department.

Specifically, the Clerk can assist in your genealogy research for:

  • Probate Records
  • Estate Records
  • Marriage Licenses
  • Divorce Records

Additional assistance may be available at the Randolph County Historical Society.