The College Readiness Reports are produced regularly to help local schools and communities understand how their students are performing in college while informing policies that increase college readiness and success.
The College Completion Reports are produced annually to provide a clearer and more comprehensive picture of college completion in order to advance Indiana’s collective efforts to boost education attainment.
The Return on Investment Reports are produced annually to provide a clearer picture of the returns a college degree yields after graduation, but higher education offers benefits that extend far beyond a financial paycheck. These dividends include greater job satisfaction and security, enhanced social mobility, increased civic involvement, improved health and wellness, and higher quality of life.
- College Transfer and Student Success Report (February 2018)
- Dual-Credit Performance Report (April 2017)
- Certificates in Indiana (February 2017)
- A Closer Look at Dual Credit Students (May 2016)
- Equity Report - HS Graduate Academic Profile - Race Ethnicity (August 2018)
- Equity Report - HS Graduate Academic Profile - Socio Economic Status (August 2018)
- Equity Report - Equity At A Glance - Low Income (August 2018)
- Equity Report - Equity At A Glance - Minority (August 2018)
- 2018_College_Equity_Report - Full Report (August 2018)
Other Reports and Studies
- FY 2017 State Financial Aid Report (March 2018)
- Reforming Student Financial Aid to Increase College Completion: Early Progress Resulting from Indiana House Enrolled Act 1348 (January 2015)
- ERIA: Best Practices for Supporting Low-Income, First-Generation College Students (January 2015)