Partial Service Providers
BMV Full and Partial Service Provider Locations
The Full and Partial Service Provider program is a partnership with private companies who offer services to auto dealers, insurance companies, financial institutions, fleet companies, and individual customers. Additional convenience fees may apply. These are not fees charged by the BMV or the State of Indiana, but a convenience fee for using the services of the provider location.
- Monday hours not offered by most BMV branches
- Some offer courier services for dealer and company fleet customers
- Dealerships can offer real-time BMV transaction services through the provider’s software
The program is comprised of several providers with locations throughout the state. Refer to the list below for contact information.
- Clean Air Car Check Stations
The BMV partners with Clean Air Car Check emission testing stations in Lake and Porter counties to offer registration renewals and temporary permits.
- Computerized Vehicle Registration (CVR)
CVR offers a software interface allowing you to process titles at your location. CVR also offers on-site title and registration processing and imaging, pick-up and delivery service, and storage of documents.
Dealertrack delivers comprehensive, easy-to-use electronic registration and titling solutions for in-state and out-of-state transactions, as well as Accelerated Title services. Dealertrack also offers full service registration and titling, pick-up and delivery service, and on-site document storage.
- DDI Technology
6411-C South East Street
Indianapolis, IN 46227
1445 Brookville Way, Suite G
Indianapolis, IN 46239
823 Chadwick Street
Indianapolis, IN 46225
As a dealer, you can help spread the word that the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles is making it easier to fulfill a new vehicle registration by allowing customers to complete this transaction on myBMV.com, at a BMV Connect kiosk, or at a BMV Branch.
- If customers purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle from your dealership, they may be eligible to register their vehicle online at myBMV.com. Many customers can even transfer a license plate to a newly purchased vehicle through their myBMV account.
- BMV Connect kiosks are another quick way to register a new vehicle. Kiosks are located all over the state in BMV branches as well as select Kroger locations. Please visit our BMV Branch Map for kiosk hours.
- Customers are always welcome to visit a BMV branch to complete a registration transaction as well as use these other avenues.
- Customers can register as soon as the title is processed, so there is no need to wait until the title is issued.
- An interactive guide to help customers find the correct documents can be found on our website.
Please include this handout in any materials you send to notify a customer about their new title. Contact your Electronic Title and Registration Provider for questions or concerns.
- On-Demand Plates and Dealer Licenses
- Dealer Off-Road Vehicle/Snowmobile Registration
Dealer ORV and snowmobile registration applications are processed by the BMV Central Office to improve the security and efficiency of these transactions. Prior to submitting each application, verify all required information is included. Contact 888-692-6841.
A dealer ORV and snowmobile registration is required for vehicles used for demonstration and testing purposes only, pursuant to IC §9-18.1-14-9.
When submitting paperwork, include the ORV/SN registration packet and mail to:
Central Office Title Processing
100 North Senate Avenue, Room N417
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Have a question? We can help!
Fill out the form below, and a representative will get back to you shortly.