2019-20 AmeriCorps State Funding Opportunity-Coming Soon!
Serve Indiana will release the 2019-20 NOFO/application instructions in late August/early September 2018. Once the 2019-20 application/NOFO is released to Serve Indiana, that information will be listed on this website. In the meantime, below is the 2018-19 NOFO, application instructions, and templates for all new, re-compete, and continuation applicants. These items can be used as templates as you begin working on your 2019-20 application.
All new and re-compete applicants are encouraged to set up a time with Elspeth Hilton at Serve Indiana prior to starting the application. All applicants are encouraged to attend the technical assistance webinars and to review the templates provided below. For additional information, see our Grant Application Review Process and Policy or contact Elspeth Hilton at 317-233-0901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2017 New & Recompete NOFO and application materials:
2018-19 Application Instructions
2018 Performance Measures Instructions
2018 NOFO Evidence Quality and Evaluation Capacity Standards Resource
2018 Evidence Checklist
Below is a list of templates available to start an AmeriCorps State application.
|Executive Summary Template||Cost Reimbursement Budget Worksheet||Fixed Amount Budget Worksheet|
|New and Recompete Application||Logic Model Template||Performance Measure Template|
- Part 1: What is AmeriCorps? The Basics of AmeriCorps, AmeriCorps State Funding, & Program Management
- Part 2: Application Review. Tuesday, July 24th at 2:00 p.m. EST
- Part 3: Logic Models, Budget, & Performance Measures. Tuesday, August 14th at 10:00 a.m. EST
Webinar Login Information:
- Click: https://indiana-iot.webex.com/meet/MMcaleavey
- No login needed, just add your name/email and it will let you move forward in the meeting.
- Serve Indiana will most likely show up as Marc McAleavey just as a heads up.
- Audio line:
- Dial: 1-877-422-1931
- Conference Code: 2599415167
In-person Grant Application Review Process assistance will be provided on Friday, August 17th at the United Way of St. Joseph County from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Those interested can sign-up for a 1 hour time slot by emailing email@example.com.
- 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- 3:00-4:00 p.m.