Providers or provider representatives interested in learning more about the Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) policies and guidelines related to a specific service and/or provider specialty can use the provider education trainings below. Each provider education training will cover topics such as documentation requirements, billing guidelines, and other program integrity- and audit-related issues. These training presentations are intended to supplement the IHCP Provider Reference Modules and other IHCP-published provider reference materials.
Identified training topics are listed below. Links to trainings will be added as they are developed.
- Non-Emergency Transportation Documentation Requirements and Billing Guidelines
- Ambulance Transportation Documentation Requirements and Billing Guidelines
- Dental Provider Documentation Requirements and Billing Guidelines
- Program Integrity Audit Process Overview
- Program Integrity Self-Disclosure Protocol
- Behavioral Health and ABA Documentation Guidelines