Miscellaneous (Fee $ 15.00)


Please use our EPS system to apply for a permit. If you do not already have an EPS account, please click on Register for a new account.  Fill out the information and click on the green Register button at the bottom.  When you received the EPS email, click on the link and it will take you to the EPS Login page.


Check the status of a Permit application in progress to provide additional information that may have been requested.

The Username and password provided when initially applying for a Permit will be required

Check the status of your permit here: EPS Login


Miscellaneous:  Tthis type of permit is required for an activity on the state right-of-way not covered by other permits.

Listed below are some of the common types of miscellaneous permits:

1. Banners and Decorations:  The hanging of temporary banner for advertising of general community interest or decorations for public events.

2. Closed Road: Temporarily closing a state highway for carnivals, street fairs, and similar events.

3. Adopt-a-Highway: Allows organizations or community groups access to INDOT right-of-way for clean-up activities.

4. Coffee Safety Stop: Allows a non-profit organization to set up at a rest area to promote traffic safety or serve free refreshments on national holidays only. 

Become an IN.Gov Subscriber:

Permits can be paid for by credit card or through monthly billing from IN.Gov.  Subscribing to the IN.gov Portal will allow you access to more State agency services.  For more information about the additional services, please call IN.Gov at 1-888-446-3468 and select option #1.