Interested in buying a home? At the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA) we are proud to make buying a home a reality for thousands of Hoosier families every year. We offer programs that assist Hoosiers with making down payments, getting low interest rate loans and offering a tax credit. In every county across Indiana, there are lenders on hand to help with all the programs we offer.
About the Program:
- Can be used to purchase new and existing homes.
- Available in all 92 counties in Indiana
- Loans are limited to 30-year fixed rate mortgages.
- First time homebuyer requirements may apply dependent upon purchase location.
- Available loan types: FHA, VA or Conventional
Get started today with 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Do a quick check to find out what homebuyer program is right for you.
Step 2: Then contact an IHCDA participating lender to get started.
Step 3: Once qualified, it's time to find a realtor.
- You are purchasing a home in Indiana.
- The home will be used as your primary residence within 60 days of closing.
- Maximum household income requirements varies by family size and home location.
- You have a credit score of 640 or greater.
- You are a legal resident of the United States.
Step 2: Contact a Lender
Get qualified by contacting an IHCDA participating lender today.
Step 3: Find a Realtor
Choose your own realtor or contact one by visiting the Indiana Association of Realtors' website.